Meeting for 90 minutes each Wednesday afternoon at the Blue Bell location, the [SOCIAL] Connections Program will aim to significantly improve the social cognition, socialization, communication and interaction skills of participants, while affording opportunities for skill-based practice and generalization in a low pressure environment.
Throughout the 10 weeks, participants will navigate how to:
- Use appropriate conversational skills
- Choose appropriate friends
- Appropriately use electronic forms of communication
- Appropriately use humor and assess humor feedback
- Start, enter and exit conversations between peers
The program follows an evidence-based social skills training curriculum, and is facilitated by experienced clinician, Reggie Candio, NCSP, Nationally Certified School Psychologist. The program will be held on Wednesdays from 2-3:30PM. Group size can range from 4-8 individuals.
For more information on enrollment, call 484-567-4725 or e-mail email@example.com.
1740 Walton Road, Suite 100, Blue Bell, PA 19422